Stay safe and have fun!
While we do our best to keep the rules to a minimum, your safety and enjoyment are our top priority.
We implement strict procedures to make Melbourne Cable Park a safe and fun environment for all our guests.
Melbourne Cable Park is an outdoor venue. Our activities are physically challenging but lots of fun.
Take these simple steps and enjoy an awesome day out with us.
Be sun smart
- Slip on a t-shirt or rash vest
- Slap on plenty of sunscreen
- Slop on a hat
- Slide on your sunnies
- Drink plenty of water. There are water taps around the park
Know your limits
- You must be reasonably fit to take part in all of the activities at Melbourne Cable Park. You are responsible for ensuring that you can do the activities safely
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to take part in any activities at Melbourne Cable Park
- You must be able to swim to participate in our water-based activities
Let us help
- Our lifeguards and cable operators are experts on the park activities. Your safety is their priority. Please pay attention to their information and advice.
Aqua Fun Park
- All participants must have a basic swimming capability
- The Aqua Fun Park is supervised by qualified lifeguards
- Each session begins with a safety briefing
- All guests must read and sign a waiver on entry
- Minimum age – 5 years old
- Children aged 5 to 9 years old must be accompanied on the inflatables by a paying adult (over 18)
- Parents must supervise their children at all times
- Please pay attention to the safety information in the waiver, the safety briefing and the lifeguards at the Aqua Fun Park
- All riders must watch a safety video and sign a waiver before riding the cable
- Lifejackets and helmets are mandatory for all riders
- Please pay attention and follow instructions given by the cable operators
- Our lakes are man made and filled with bore water
- We test the water regularly to monitor its quality