What is Melbourne Cable Park?
Melbourne Cable Park is Melbourne’s newest outdoor recreation facility located, approx. 30 kms SE of Melbourne CBD in the beautiful Riverend Road Precinct of Bangholme.
Facilities and activities planned to operate at the Melbourne Cable Park include:
- Two (2) full lake Cable Systems ( 1 clockwise & 1 anti clockwise)
- Two (2) – Two tower systems – one of which will be on a dedicated beginner lake
- High Ropes Adventure Challenge with over 90 graded challenge activities
- Aqua Fun Park
– Additional lake activities: Canoeing, Kayaking, and Stand Up Paddle boarding
– Café and viewing balcony
– Private and Corporate Facilities
You can walk around the Park using our Simulation of the Park be clicking on the link below.
It will prompt you to download the Unity Web player which is needed to view the Park. You also need to be using Internet Explorer / Mozilla / Safari – Chrome will not work.
Use the keyboard arrows to move around and your mouse to look around.
*** Click here to begin ***
Hint – You can change camera angles by pressing 1, 2, 3, 4.
Below is a copy of the landscape plan for the Park Layout